wtf new forum format?

 :: General :: News :: NRG-101

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wtf new forum format?

Post  gl0wstick on Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:06 am

Well, I had a very long arguement with RawrFull about the new format of the site. All the subtopics have been removed and it's harder to find the topics I'm following cause I have to find out what subtopic they're in. And for new members that want to join, they may have a hard time trying to find where to post their recruitment because the subtopic "Clan Recruitment" has been removed from the main page. And I/other clan members don't wanna get stuck explaining to new members where to post. If any of you agree that the topic format should go back to normal then say so.

I don't like it, neither does Railpro so far..

edit: dilatory agrees there should be a separate section for recruiting.




BTW NEW BANNER UPCOMING. -sources, RawrFull.
RawrFull: Check out the announcements on the banner.


Last edited by gl0wstick on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
gl0wstick
Moderator

Posts : 327
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 22
Location : Warehouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf new forum format?

Post  Dilatory on Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:22 am

I don't like it yet... but I have a feeling that we will get used to it soon enough, but there should really be a separate forum for recruiting .

Dilatory

Posts : 26
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf new forum format?

Post  RawrFull on Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:23 am

The subtopics haven't been removed they just simply have been moved to where they are supposed to be. I don't see how it's hard to goto Clan Recruitment. 'Clanworks>Clan Recruitment'. I don't see a big hassle there? Plus if it's hard for people to find that place, they are complete dumbass. This is how I originally wanted my forum to look like, but I never got the chance to go back and update our forum.

_________________

avatar
RawrFull
Admin

Posts : 592
Reputation : 1336
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 21
Location : Annex.

View user profile http://nrg-101.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf new forum format?

Post  railpro on Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:50 am

It is harder to get to clan recruitment it'd gonna be harder to recruit know before I could say post a topic under clan recruitment now it's crap and hard to find topics please change back

_________________

Rank:56
Skill:9100+
Armor:MAX infiltrator
Primary Weapon:mag-rail pro
Secondry Weapon:gravity-hook
avatar
railpro

Posts : 239
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-06-28
Age : 21
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf new forum format?

Post  RawrFull on Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:07 am

I'm sorry but you guys will have to coop with it.
@railpro, just tell them to go to Clan Works>Clan Recruitment? No harm done it's just one click more.

_________________

avatar
RawrFull
Admin

Posts : 592
Reputation : 1336
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 21
Location : Annex.

View user profile http://nrg-101.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf new forum format?

Post  railpro on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:03 pm

Still it's do much harder to seenwht topics have been replied to and it wasnmuvh netter rawr plz change it back.

_________________

Rank:56
Skill:9100+
Armor:MAX infiltrator
Primary Weapon:mag-rail pro
Secondry Weapon:gravity-hook
avatar
railpro

Posts : 239
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-06-28
Age : 21
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf new forum format?

Post  gl0wstick on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:28 pm

no it's not that easy, not a lot of people know how to post or where to post. because they are new to the forum. Hard enough explaining to new people where to post before the update, even harder now..

you wouldn't know cause you never had to explain to somebody new. Just make our lives freaking easier by implementing ONE subtopic "Clan Recruitment" on the main page. I don't know why you can't do that simple thing. I know you love negating my opinion, but honestly the forum doesn't have to be so perfect. If not a subtopic, then make a new link. So it would be News, Clan Works, Clan Recruitment, and Eliminate Pro.
avatar
gl0wstick
Moderator

Posts : 327
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 22
Location : Warehouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf new forum format?

Post  gl0wstick on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:36 pm

RawrFull wrote:The subtopics haven't been removed they just simply have been moved to where they are supposed to be. I don't see how it's hard to goto Clan Recruitment. 'Clanworks>Clan Recruitment'. I don't see a big hassle there? Plus if it's hard for people to find that place, they are complete dumbass. This is how I originally wanted my forum to look like, but I never got the chance to go back and update our forum.
of course you don't see how hard it is because you own the forum and know where everything is, and yeah some people CAN be complete dumbasses that's why we need to make forums the simplest it can be.
avatar
gl0wstick
Moderator

Posts : 327
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 22
Location : Warehouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf new forum format?

Post  Doomedo on Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:43 pm

My suggestion would be make a seperate forum for recruitment. Or put in the forum description for Clan Works, that it obviously points that clan recruitment is in here.

Doomedo

Posts : 57
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf new forum format?

Post  gl0wstick on Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:12 pm

Doomedo wrote:My suggestion would be make a seperate forum for recruitment. Or put in the forum description for Clan Works, that it obviously points that clan recruitment is in here.
Since RawrFull doesn't listen to my opinion, how about listening to Doom's? -_-
avatar
gl0wstick
Moderator

Posts : 327
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 22
Location : Warehouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf new forum format?

Post  railpro on Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:41 pm

The fair thing to do is have a poll and let the whole clan decide.

_________________

Rank:56
Skill:9100+
Armor:MAX infiltrator
Primary Weapon:mag-rail pro
Secondry Weapon:gravity-hook
avatar
railpro

Posts : 239
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-06-28
Age : 21
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf new forum format?

Post  RawrFull on Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:44 am

Why are you guys complaining about my choice? This isn't something i'm trying to against you gl0wstick this is actually something i like. But due to more complaints (specifically gl0w and railpro) i'll think about it.

Still it's do much harder to seenwht topics have been replied to and it wasnmuvh netter rawr plz change it back.

What do you mean about 'it's do much harder to seen what topics have been replied to' ?

Since RawrFull doesn't listen to my opinion, how about listening to Doom's? -_-

I capitalized where the Clan Recruitment is.

EDIT: Also, the banner is coming tomorrow for sure, I hope.

_________________

avatar
RawrFull
Admin

Posts : 592
Reputation : 1336
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 21
Location : Annex.

View user profile http://nrg-101.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf new forum format?

Post  gl0wstick on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:12 am

not satisfied, make a separate forum for clan recruitment that redirects new people to all the applications and clan list, that's allll I want.
avatar
gl0wstick
Moderator

Posts : 327
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 22
Location : Warehouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf new forum format?

Post  RawrFull on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:23 am

gl0wstick wrote:not satisfied, make a separate forum for clan recruitment that redirects new people to all the applications and clan list, that's allll I want.
Beat me in a match then i'll do it <_<.

_________________

avatar
RawrFull
Admin

Posts : 592
Reputation : 1336
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 21
Location : Annex.

View user profile http://nrg-101.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf new forum format?

Post  gl0wstick on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:25 am

RawrFull wrote:
gl0wstick wrote:not satisfied, make a separate forum for clan recruitment that redirects new people to all the applications and clan list, that's allll I want.
Beat me in a match then i'll do it <_<.
can't, ipod lags, my aunt has my charger, my ipod has approx 10 percent battery.


anyway, did you see the logo i found? look at graphics and design forum.
avatar
gl0wstick
Moderator

Posts : 327
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 22
Location : Warehouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf new forum format?

Post  RawrFull on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:29 am

gl0wstick wrote:
RawrFull wrote:
gl0wstick wrote:not satisfied, make a separate forum for clan recruitment that redirects new people to all the applications and clan list, that's allll I want.
Beat me in a match then i'll do it <_<.
can't, ipod lags, my aunt has my charger, my ipod has approx 10 percent battery.


anyway, did you see the logo i found? look at graphics and design forum.
Then I'll play you when it stops lagging? Not so hard.

_________________

avatar
RawrFull
Admin

Posts : 592
Reputation : 1336
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 21
Location : Annex.

View user profile http://nrg-101.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf new forum format?

Post  gl0wstick on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:30 am

RawrFull wrote:
gl0wstick wrote:
RawrFull wrote:
gl0wstick wrote:not satisfied, make a separate forum for clan recruitment that redirects new people to all the applications and clan list, that's allll I want.
Beat me in a match then i'll do it <_<.
can't, ipod lags, my aunt has my charger, my ipod has approx 10 percent battery.


anyway, did you see the logo i found? look at graphics and design forum.
Then I'll play you when it stops lagging? Not so hard.
k you're gonna have to wait another 4 months.
look at the logo, those should be our colors.
deleted my post you bxtch.
avatar
gl0wstick
Moderator

Posts : 327
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 22
Location : Warehouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf new forum format?

Post  RawrFull on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:46 am

gl0wstick wrote:
RawrFull wrote:
gl0wstick wrote:
RawrFull wrote:
gl0wstick wrote:not satisfied, make a separate forum for clan recruitment that redirects new people to all the applications and clan list, that's allll I want.
Beat me in a match then i'll do it <_<.
can't, ipod lags, my aunt has my charger, my ipod has approx 10 percent battery.


anyway, did you see the logo i found? look at graphics and design forum.
Then I'll play you when it stops lagging? Not so hard.
k you're gonna have to wait another 4 months.
look at the logo, those should be our colors.
deleted my post you bxtch.
I didn't delete it, i edited it you dumbass <_<. Sure i'm cool to wait, and I don't like the colors at all.

_________________

avatar
RawrFull
Admin

Posts : 592
Reputation : 1336
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 21
Location : Annex.

View user profile http://nrg-101.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf new forum format?

Post  gl0wstick on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:17 am

yeah but everything can't be just YOUR opinion, you gotta listen to the people. or else, you're not a very naice leader.
avatar
gl0wstick
Moderator

Posts : 327
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 22
Location : Warehouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf new forum format?

Post  RawrFull on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:26 am

gl0wstick wrote:yeah but everything can't be just YOUR opinion, you gotta listen to the people. or else, you're not a very naice leader.
I gave you an offer. We'll just have to wait now don't we ?

_________________

avatar
RawrFull
Admin

Posts : 592
Reputation : 1336
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 21
Location : Annex.

View user profile http://nrg-101.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf new forum format?

Post  gl0wstick on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:47 pm

RawrFull wrote:
gl0wstick wrote:yeah but everything can't be just YOUR opinion, you gotta listen to the people. or else, you're not a very naice leader.
I gave you an offer. We'll just have to wait now don't we ?
fine, but if i win, no matter what the results, even if its 1-0(hiding) i still win.
Smile


and i get multiple tries. or best out of 5.
avatar
gl0wstick
Moderator

Posts : 327
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 22
Location : Warehouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf new forum format?

Post  RawrFull on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:36 pm

As long as you win~ ( no gravity hooks <_<). Best out of 3.

_________________

avatar
RawrFull
Admin

Posts : 592
Reputation : 1336
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 21
Location : Annex.

View user profile http://nrg-101.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf new forum format?

Post  RawrFull on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:30 pm

Rofl, i pwned gl0wstick(emphasis on pwned). Anyways i'll add in the Clan Recruitment because i beat gl0wstick and he gave me two bucks Very Happy. Time to get my motherboard ~. I'll add it in after work.

EDIT:I have separated the section. Now there should be no problem.

_________________

avatar
RawrFull
Admin

Posts : 592
Reputation : 1336
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 21
Location : Annex.

View user profile http://nrg-101.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf new forum format?

Post  Flamesfan34 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:15 am

What does this topic mean exactly? I'm confused

_________________

Rank: 80
Skill: 9100
Armor: Max Infiltrator
Primary Weapon: Ripper Pro
Secondary Weapon: Gravity Hook
Item: Canada
avatar
Flamesfan34

Posts : 465
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-06-27
Location : Factory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf new forum format?

Post  RawrFull on Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:11 am

Flamesfan34 wrote:What does this topic mean exactly? I'm confused
Well before remember how there were the subtopics out in the index page. I have removed the subtopics and merged them into the abovetopics?(LOL, I forgot what they were called.) gl0wstick was complaining like crazy just because it's 'confusing' and that its harder to redirect people to the recruitment section. So I beat him 4-0 and decided to un-merge the Clan Recruitment section out of pity and 20 bucks.

_________________

avatar
RawrFull
Admin

Posts : 592
Reputation : 1336
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 21
Location : Annex.

View user profile http://nrg-101.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf new forum format?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 :: General :: News :: NRG-101

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum