Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAGRAIL PROTOS OR MAGRAIL JR.? WHICH ONE TO USE?

5 posters

:: Equipment :: Weapons

Go down

MAGRAIL PROTOS OR MAGRAIL JR.? WHICH ONE TO USE? Empty MAGRAIL PROTOS OR MAGRAIL JR.? WHICH ONE TO USE?

Post  TheWu Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:27 pm

So I was using infiltrator and auto rifle for a few levels and at around lvl 11 I couldn't get past 1800 skill for more than a few matches, and I noticed that other bullet type weapon users were killing me in waaaay less hits. So I got a magrail proto and went up like 800 skill, so i've been using that, but I was wondering if I should just grab a magrail jr. while its still in the shop? I hear rumors that the magrail proto has a higher damage stat then it says, so should I stick with it or just pick up the permanent one?

TheWu

Back to top Go down

MAGRAIL PROTOS OR MAGRAIL JR.? WHICH ONE TO USE? Empty Re: MAGRAIL PROTOS OR MAGRAIL JR.? WHICH ONE TO USE?

Post  RawrFull Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:30 pm

TheWu wrote:So I was using infiltrator and auto rifle for a few levels and at around lvl 11 I couldn't get past 1800 skill for more than a few matches, and I noticed that other bullet type weapon users were killing me in waaaay less hits. So I got a magrail proto and went up like 800 skill, so i've been using that, but I was wondering if I should just grab a magrail jr. while its still in the shop? I hear rumors that the magrail proto has a higher damage stat then it says, so should I stick with it or just pick up the permanent one?
I think the weapons are going to stay there for a long time. But anyways i have no idea what you should use. I'm not so familiar with protos.
RawrFull
RawrFull
Admin

https://nrg-101.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MAGRAIL PROTOS OR MAGRAIL JR.? WHICH ONE TO USE? Empty Re: MAGRAIL PROTOS OR MAGRAIL JR.? WHICH ONE TO USE?

Post  TheWu Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:01 pm

people on the forums say protos are best but I'll see. its really annoying when I have to use my auto rifle cuz my proto ran out

TheWu

Back to top Go down

Post  E1iteCr1s1s Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:39 pm

Comin from me a mag rail user. Definentky get the proto series. I got the proto for only 90 cs. And everthing is upgraded 3 times more then my current level. Get the protos
E1iteCr1s1s
E1iteCr1s1s

Back to top Go down

Post  gl0wstick Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:30 pm

get protos up til rank 55, then buy Mag-Rail Pro Cool
gl0wstick
gl0wstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Flamesfan34 Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:17 am

May protos are just upgraded jr. And pros so I calculated that 3910 (cost of magrail pro) is equal to like 200 matches. So if you play with it a lot just use protos and save for that mag pro. Because if you play 6 matches and gain say 300 credits and spend 100 ona mag proto, you make a profit of 200 credits while still having protos
Flamesfan34
Flamesfan34

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Equipment :: Weapons

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum