Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just bought a Stingaaaaaaaaaa Pro.

+4
railpro
Michael-da-king
trapstar101
gl0wstick
8 posters

:: Equipment :: Weapons

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just bought a Stingaaaaaaaaaa Pro. - Page 2 Empty Re: Just bought a Stingaaaaaaaaaa Pro.

Post  Michael-da-king Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:06 am

Flamesfan34 wrote:LOL MIKE ww matches and you beat him. Fail. You probobly killed everyone but him then just said you beat him. How many kills did you get on him. Post a picture of
It too cuz right now I don't believe you

3 things

1: stop being such a freaking **** its just annoying

2: ask him since today when we were practicing he said to me and dabah "you guys are beasts"

3: i dont take screenshots of stuff its retarded! So just accept that im not a noob anymore, im a great player and I WILL BE TOP 5!
Michael-da-king
Michael-da-king

Back to top Go down

Just bought a Stingaaaaaaaaaa Pro. - Page 2 Empty Re: Just bought a Stingaaaaaaaaaa Pro.

Post  RawrFull Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:27 am

Michael-da-king wrote:
Flamesfan34 wrote:LOL MIKE ww matches and you beat him. Fail. You probobly killed everyone but him then just said you beat him. How many kills did you get on him. Post a picture of

3 things

2: ask him since today when we were practicing he said to me and dabah "you guys are beasts"

3: i dont take screenshots of stuff its retarded! So just accept that im not a noob anymore, im a great player and I WILL BE TOP 5!
Man, I remember playing you a long time ago on WW. I was lagging like crazy but you pwned everyone in the match. If you reach the top 5, dont forget to tell people about or clan Wink. Man good luck on making it there *thumbs up*

@flamesfan34, dont doubt him. We only recruit the best Wink.
RawrFull
RawrFull
Admin

https://nrg-101.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael-da-king Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:27 pm

RawrFull wrote:
Michael-da-king wrote:

3 things

Man, I remember playing you a long time ago on WW. I was lagging like crazy but you pwned everyone in the match. If you reach the top 5, dont forget to tell people about or clan Wink. Man good luck on making it there *thumbs up*

@flamesfan34, dont doubt him. We only recruit the best Wink.

yea dude i kinda suck at 1 vs 1 cause its not my style lol

i like to be able to pwn like 3 guys at once cause im a ninja-rambo-dragon-wizard-sniper-blackbelt-boxer-cobra-flamethrower-tiger-shark-blackguy(free koolaid)-with a pet midget!!!!!!!!! and the midget has a ak-47 lol!
Michael-da-king
Michael-da-king

Back to top Go down

Post  gl0wstick Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:14 pm

they should at least make the RoF faster and increase Damage by a bit.
gl0wstick
gl0wstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael-da-king Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:26 pm

gl0wstick wrote:they should at least make the RoF faster and increase Damage by a bit.

A maxed rl ap pro is insane!! I knew a dude who ha one and omg !!!
Michael-da-king
Michael-da-king

Back to top Go down

Post  Dilatory Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:37 pm

Yours is insane and it's not even maxed. Wink

Dilatory

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael-da-king Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:37 am

aww thanks lol but i did recently boost the rof and reload... and i got a 6th rocket
Michael-da-king
Michael-da-king

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

:: Equipment :: Weapons

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum