Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fail

+2
RawrFull
AMD100
6 posters

:: Lounge :: Off-Topic

Go down

Fail  Empty Fail

Post  AMD100 Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:09 pm

Tell about your failures. Ok a few days ago my cousin set a passcode for his 360 (i know the code). The next morning he woke up and thought he changed the code but he didn't i thought he changed it too. So he keep trying to remember the code that he never did change. I wanted to play so i just tried entering the old code because i really didn't remember him changing the code. And it worked. When he got home i said "Your a dumbass" and hit him on the back of the head. He was happy i got the code. Now i changed the code on my ipod and i can't remember. My cousin said "whos the dumbass now". Karma is a b!tch. FAIL

AMD100
AMD100

Back to top Go down

Fail  Empty Re: Fail

Post  RawrFull Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:26 am

You can set passcodes on the 360? Eh a fail i had today was falling off my bed but thats not really a big fail. I"ll think of something and edit this post later on Very Happy
RawrFull
RawrFull
Admin

https://nrg-101.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SyrusGuyrus Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:55 am

My Failure= Testing against Rawrfull.

SyrusGuyrus

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowhunter215 Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:26 pm

I lost 10-1 against him and my skill is about 2500 better than yours. That means we're both badly outmatched by his ripper and albatross. It's not a fail

shadowhunter215

Back to top Go down

Post  railpro Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:59 pm

That is a fail because i beat rawrfull at level 40 and he was level 71 so it's about skill you wernt outmatched
railpro
railpro

Back to top Go down

Post  AMD100 Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:04 pm

RawrFull wrote:You can set passcodes on the 360? Eh a fail i had today was falling off my bed but thats not really a big fail. I"ll think of something and edit this post later on Very Happy
Yeah you can just go to family settings.
AMD100
AMD100

Back to top Go down

Post  RawrFull Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:44 pm

AMD100 wrote:
RawrFull wrote:You can set passcodes on the 360? Eh a fail i had today was falling off my bed but thats not really a big fail. I"ll think of something and edit this post later on Very Happy
Yeah you can just go to family settings.
Ah thats why i never saw it. Its because i dont have family settings Razz. Glad to know thay option is available.
RawrFull
RawrFull
Admin

https://nrg-101.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  railpro Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:27 pm

I don't remember any fails iv never been owned really bad.
railpro
railpro

Back to top Go down

Post  gl0wstick Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:53 pm

back in the day, me and rawr one night decided to go scootering at like 12 in the morning, rawrs parents werent home yet so we decided, what the hell, why not? so we went around the block, then we spotted rawr's parents' van on the road. so we rushed home on our scooters, once we got to rawrs porch, the van was moving into the parking spot, so we were trying to jam ourselves through the door, trying to be "unnoticed" and my scooter got stuck in the door, so i left it there. i was basically lying on the ground trying to pull my scooter inside, and yeah. "they obviously didn't see us scootering" - rawr. it was a while ago so i dont remember it clearly.
gl0wstick
gl0wstick

Back to top Go down

Post  railpro Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:15 pm

Lol I have this awsome memory, I was at a wedding and they had these wide long stairs that lead to the main hall. So I slid down the rail and flipped over and luckily with one arm I hanged on, it looke awsome and everyone was amazed cause it looked like something out of a game. I was about 7 then so it looke even more cool but if i was older I would class this as a fail.
railpro
railpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Lounge :: Off-Topic

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum