Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SyrusGuyrus recruitment request. [RECRUITED]

3 posters

Go down

SyrusGuyrus recruitment request. [RECRUITED] Empty SyrusGuyrus recruitment request. [RECRUITED]

Post  SyrusGuyrus Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:16 pm

Employee Name: SyrusGuyrus
Rank As of 7/30/10: 50
Skill As of 7/30/10: 3866 (It's usually 3300+)
Primary Weapon: Longshot Pro
Secondary Weapon: Gravity Hook/Titan Pro
Armour: Sniper/Assault
Available At: Usually 10am-12pm but sometimes its 7am-12pm, and later at night 6-11pm EST. However as of August 23rd, it will be 3-4pm and around 8-9pm EST. Times after August 23rd may vary.

Note: I havent settled in on an Armor/Wep set just yet as I just reached 50 so I'm adjusting to the Pro environment, and hope to have a permanent set by level 55.

SyrusGuyrus

Back to top Go down

SyrusGuyrus recruitment request. [RECRUITED] Empty Re: SyrusGuyrus recruitment request. [RECRUITED]

Post  AMD100 Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:35 am

No offence but your skill is very low for your rank.
AMD100
AMD100

Back to top Go down

SyrusGuyrus recruitment request. [RECRUITED] Empty Re: SyrusGuyrus recruitment request. [RECRUITED]

Post  SyrusGuyrus Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:45 am

Yeah, I have everyone tell me that. Trust me your not hurting my feelings. I dont try to get my skill up very much, I focus on levelling and ATM trying to find a suitable armor/wep set. Longshot pro is awesome though.

SyrusGuyrus

Back to top Go down

Post  RawrFull Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:46 am

I second what AMD100 said but no worries. I trust you will be fixed up very quickly. I used to be rank 40 and skill 4000. That was a long time ago. I will test you today. I won't be available for the next 3 days so yeah.
RawrFull
RawrFull
Admin

https://nrg-101.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SyrusGuyrus Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:49 am

Kay..when? Now, or..? Ill be going to bed pretty soon. Is your IGN Rawrfull as well?

SyrusGuyrus

Back to top Go down

Post  RawrFull Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:10 am

Well if your still here i'll be waiting in chat. Yes my IGN is RawrFull as well.
RawrFull
RawrFull
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RawrFull Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:57 am

First Match 10 - 1 - RawrFull
Second Match 10 - 2 - RawrFull

I suggest not using the longshot right now. But then again that 'was' a 1v1 match. I didn't base my decisions on how the match ended I judged you on how you played.
You need to take control of your power ups when going against someone of a higher rank. It's the only way to be fair against them ( thats how gl0wstick beat me a few times).
If one weapon didn't turn out right the first time, try the second one. I think you had Titan as your second weapon. You should of used that against me or atleast tried for one kill. No harm done out of 10 kills right?
You should really choose the right spots of where to stand and shoot with your longshot. When I come running after you, you should shoot at me and run after any power up. (Thats what I tend to do)

Well to make my decision short. I will take the chance to make you a better player. No harm done in having you in our clan right? Congratulations!

halfanhourthenlock.
RawrFull
RawrFull
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SyrusGuyrus Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:00 am

YES! Thanks man! And yeah, I was going to but didnt have enough time to make the switch before you killed me. And the powerups idea, thats a good idea! I tried for the damage amp but with the bouncing, i was unable to take advantage of it. :DDD

SyrusGuyrus

Back to top Go down

Post  RawrFull Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:31 am

Haha no problem anyways good luck! /thread.
RawrFull
RawrFull
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down