Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What should I get Ripper or Mag rail (Pro)

4 posters

:: Equipment :: Weapons

Go down

What should I get Ripper or Mag rail (Pro) Empty What should I get Ripper or Mag rail (Pro)

Post  Cript20 Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:00 pm

Some of you have faced me in matches before some of you havent
Im rank 49 atm and Im not sure which one to get. Based on if you know how I fight- should I get the Mag Pro or ripper

I like the Clip size of the mag rail but I also like how the ripper's rate of fire

Which should I get

(oh and I have sniper armor/albatross)
Cript20
Cript20

Back to top Go down

What should I get Ripper or Mag rail (Pro) Empty Re: What should I get Ripper or Mag rail (Pro)

Post  Hubbabubbamax96 Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:10 pm

Hey cript. I haven't played you but I have the ripper and I want the mag-rail. The ripper is kind of hard to use at first and it's even harder to use than the mag rail but it requires some aim. It's kind of hard to use against infiltrators with sprinters and mag rails. It's also hard to hit strafers but it's a veeerrrry good gun with a little practice. The mag rail is a great gun and I would suggest to buy it anyway. Hey it's up to you. It depends on how many credits you have. I would suggest on getting the ripper and see how many credits you have at 55.

Lol i wrote a llloooootttt Very Happy
Hubbabubbamax96
Hubbabubbamax96

Back to top Go down

What should I get Ripper or Mag rail (Pro) Empty Re: What should I get Ripper or Mag rail (Pro)

Post  Cript20 Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:15 pm

ok cool thanks hubba
See Ive been using mag rails since i was like rank 20 so thats what I have the most experience with
Another reason im leaning towards the mag rail i because I dont want to have my skill drop and not being able to bring it back up
Cript20
Cript20

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowhunter215 Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:25 pm

remember yesterday?
I emptied a bunch of clips of ripper bullets into your head and u didn't die. If you can't kill in one clip with ripper, you're dead, unless you're sniping Smile

shadowhunter215

Back to top Go down

Post  Cript20 Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:49 pm

Or unless less you go beast mode, sneak up behind people, and shoot them at close range. If they are not dead after that they will turn around, you quickly jump behind them for another burst of bullets

(i also had a protecter mod so that made my shielding go WAY up)
Cript20
Cript20

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowhunter215 Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:29 pm

Yep. In the tourny, I was looking around and ANybody snuck up on me with a cloacking powerup and blasted me with his ripper

shadowhunter215

Back to top Go down

Post  Cript20 Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:24 pm

I just got a Stinger (Jr) on one of my other accounts (His name is venomousmango if you want to add)

Its not THAT bad, its just that the splash needs to be upgraded because its pretty just a normal rocket launcher with a bigger clip and smaller splash

I Hope they buff it because the stinger is cool
Cript20
Cript20

Back to top Go down

Post  Cript20 Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:34 pm

And I dont want to deal with all those sprinters with a ripper (on main acc) and a mag rail could totally out-stall and infiltrator. I don't want to have to put my gun down to reload every time i fire a burst of bullets only to get shot in the face 5 times and die. I may buy them both and use the mag as main and practice ripper with friends. Ill totally have enough credits to buy both

Right now to get from 50-51 i need to earn 3192 credits, and right now i have like a reserve 2000.
So by 52 ill have around 8k and by 55 (at this rate) ill have 17k. Minus the 4000 to buy the ripper,and the 3500 to buy the Mag rail. So that will leave me with around 9k-9.5k to spend on other stuff like my amj or albatross

Wow that was alot of typing...
Cript20
Cript20

Back to top Go down

Post  Dilatory Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:59 pm

I thought that the ripper was less expensive than the mag rail.

Dilatory

Back to top Go down

Post  Cript20 Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:02 pm

no last time i checked ripper is more expensive.. I dot know why the prices jump around like that
The stinger pro is the most expensive i think
Cript20
Cript20

Back to top Go down

Post  Dilatory Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:16 pm

It's been a long time since I purchased those.
According to the wiki, ripper is 4050 creds, and mag is 3910.

Dilatory

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowhunter215 Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:24 pm

thats right Smile

shadowhunter215

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowhunter215 Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:24 pm

maybe upgrades cost more?

shadowhunter215

Back to top Go down

Post  Dilatory Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:39 pm

All of the jr./pro weapon upgrades are exactly the same, if I remember correctly.

Dilatory

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowhunter215 Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:40 pm

yes, that's true i just remembered.

shadowhunter215

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowhunter215 Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:42 pm

if you spend no money on alba then u can affored to upgrade both i think. I'm upgrading a ripper and albatross and put my vapo on hold.

shadowhunter215

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down