Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What weapons/armors/mods would you like to see in eliminate?

+2
AMD100
TheWu
6 posters

:: Equipment :: Ideas

Go down

What weapons/armors/mods would you like to see in eliminate? Empty What weapons/armors/mods would you like to see in eliminate?

Post  TheWu Thu May 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Title explains it all

personally i'd like to see:

Weapons- a sniper rifle (slow reload 1-3 bullet clip high damage 70-100 and headshot capability)

flamethrower ( it would probably have an upgrade system like the Gravity hook, with damage, range, and ammo rather than the normal system. Medium-ish damage like amj 15-25, and a high RoF.)

melee (either usable with any weapon like pistol whipping or something, or like a sword lol. with high damage, a slow RoF, and possible special capabilities like deflecting certain projectiles such as AMJ menacer and possible rockets Laughing)

Armors- More armors with cloaking! (also cloaking should actually hide u...)

some combinations- ++clo ++spd --def, or +clo +def ++ts --spd -jmp (hidden tanker xD)

no more fail armors like offworlder, and definitely not pro/jr armors

Modifications- (i pretty much think they've come up with all of them but they need to be available in store!)

god mode (lol)
jmp 100%
spd 100%
def 100%
clo 100%
aquatics 100%
power up 100%
dmg 100%
RoF 100%
reload 100%
Ammo 100%
invincibility (wtf) 100%

TheWu

Back to top Go down

What weapons/armors/mods would you like to see in eliminate? Empty Re: What weapons/armors/mods would you like to see in eliminate?

Post  AMD100 Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:39 pm

I think there should be a jetpack mod so we can use the jetpack atleast 3 times without picking up the powerup. And mods on guns and armor like if you have the hurricane and the exo armor and you use it under water then i should have a damage boost or somthing. Like sniper armor and ripper it should have a boost and assault and rocket launcher the rocket could travel even faster. Basically if you have an armor that goes with a gun you get a upgrade that other armors wouldn't normally would get with that gun
AMD100
AMD100

Back to top Go down

What weapons/armors/mods would you like to see in eliminate? Empty Re: What weapons/armors/mods would you like to see in eliminate?

Post  TheWu Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:10 pm

finally a reply xD. nice ideas I like the one about weapon/armor combos, maybe also weapon/weapon combos. i.e if you use Hellfire and another heavy weapon, you get a damage boost, but maybe like a slight speed reduction, for being a "heavy weapons" dude

TheWu

Back to top Go down

Post  AMD100 Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:37 pm

Yeah i like the weapons/weapon idea.
AMD100
AMD100

Back to top Go down

Post  gl0wstick Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:43 pm

a Sniper Rifle would be nice, but i bet everyone in eliminate will probably have one and the whole battle would become a sniping battle. i'd like to see an armour that can grapple onto walls ; D,
i agree, pro/jr. armors would mess up the balance of the game even more.
a taser like weapon would be cool. or some sort of blob shooter(like AMJ) however the balls would stick onto anything for a good 5 seconds, and constantly grow until they pop creating splash dmg. but it would have a really slow RoF+Reload. Ammo Capacity could be like 6 orbs.
gl0wstick
gl0wstick

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWu Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:31 pm

a menacer on lsd?? sounds cool

TheWu

Back to top Go down

Post  Flamesfan34 Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:36 am

I'm fine with my weapons...... Good ideas though
Flamesfan34
Flamesfan34

Back to top Go down

What weapons/armors/mods would you like to see in eliminate? Empty A Post

Post  v00d00dud3 Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:55 pm

I think they should have a armor that can walk up walls and ceilings... Razz
That would own!

By the way Im new here and I would like to join! I dont really know how this works
v00d00dud3
v00d00dud3

Back to top Go down

Post  RawrFull Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:41 am

v00d00dud3 wrote:I think they should have a armor that can walk up walls and ceilings... Razz
That would own!

By the way Im new here and I would like to join! I dont really know how this works
Baha, go on the chat and i'll speak to you. That would be a pretty awesome armour, probably high defense with low speed to even things out.
RawrFull
RawrFull
Admin

https://nrg-101.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Flamesfan34 Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:32 am

Sounds like a powerup. Zero g powerup??? And the armor sounds like exoplanet
Flamesfan34
Flamesfan34

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down