Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite weapons? and weapons that you hate to play against? (no menacer, don't even mention it)

+6
Flamesfan34
gl0wstick
Capt.Ki11aLance1
In-visible
RawrFull
TheWu
10 posters

:: Equipment :: Weapons

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Favorite weapons? and weapons that you hate to play against? (no menacer, don't even mention it) - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite weapons? and weapons that you hate to play against? (no menacer, don't even mention it)

Post  Flamesfan34 Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:46 am

dual cannon is underrated
Flamesfan34
Flamesfan34

Back to top Go down

Favorite weapons? and weapons that you hate to play against? (no menacer, don't even mention it) - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite weapons? and weapons that you hate to play against? (no menacer, don't even mention it)

Post  RawrFull Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:09 am

Flamesfan34 wrote:dual cannon is underrated
And fun, which is why i'm going for it Smile. I'll be jumping over peoples heads and they'll have dual cannon marks on their backs Very Happy
RawrFull
RawrFull
Admin

https://nrg-101.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Flamesfan34 Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:11 am

im not getting it yet
Flamesfan34
Flamesfan34

Back to top Go down

Post  gl0wstick Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:56 pm

I had it. But getting up close was sorta hard for me. scratch
gl0wstick
gl0wstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Flamesfan34 Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:46 am

Same here
Flamesfan34
Flamesfan34

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2